- Expertise in toxicology and scientific literature review;
- Development or revision of environmental standards;
- Planning and interpretation of toxicity assays.
Human Health Risk Assessment:
- Human health risk assessment of toxic agents;
- Human health risk assessment of radioactive agents;
- Human health risk assessment of pathogenic agents;
- Knowledge and application of federal and provincial risk assessment guidelines;
- Determinist and stochastic methods.
Ecological Risk Assessment:
- Ecotoxicological risk assessment of chemicals to wildlife and plant species in terrestrial and aquatic habitats;
- Ecological field survey;
- Planning and interpretation of toxicity assays;
- Weight of evidence method.
- Vapour intrusion;
- Air dispersion of industrial emissions;
- Fate of effluents in water;
- Multimedia transfer of chemicals;
- Food chain exposure to chemicals.
- Remedial action plan for contaminated sites;
- Certificate of approval for industrial projects;
- Statistical and geostatistical data processing;
- Risk communication and client support for legal or public hearings;
- Public information sessions;
- Expert witness.